- This offer applies only to our full ongoing advice service and is not available for transactional only clients or those looking only to engage with our initial services.
- This offer does not extend to any third-party costs such as investment or platform costs or any other costs that may be applicable and relates only to our fees.
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean BlueSphere Wealth.
- This offer is only available once, should you decide to leave within the 12 months period and subsequently wish to reengage our services, this offer will not apply.
- To qualify you must have as a minimum £150,000 investment amount.
- By signing our engagement letter, you accept these general terms.
- 30 days prior to the promotional period ending we will write to you requesting whether you intend to continue with our services. Should you wish to continue, we will request you sign our payment form to allow us to take payment the subsequent month including initial and ongoing fees outlined in our engagement letter. Should we not have heard from you within 14 days of us contacting you to discuss your intentions of continuing with our services, we will issue an invoice for our services up until that date due within 14 days of the date of the invoice. We will then proceed with our default disengagement process outlined below.
- BlueSphere Wealth may exclude from participation anyone who is believed to be taking unfair advantage of the offer.
- BlueSphere Wealth reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these terms without prior notice. Please refer to the website for the most up to date terms.
Should you wish to disengage during the first 12 months, there are two disengagement options that we will discuss with you should you have notified us of your intention to disengage with our services at least 30 days before the anniversary of the date of your engagement letter issued to you at the outset.
Option 1 (Default)
We will notify the investment platform of your wish to disengage, your investments will then be unlinked from any investment models or discretionary fund manager portfolios. Your investments will be moved to an execution only model and will remain in the current portfolio, however they will not be rebalanced or updated, this could mean your investments no longer remain suitable for you. You will have the option to deposit and withdraw from your portfolio. You will incur increased costs and charges to remain on the platform charged from the platform provider themselves. Please refer to the platforms directly for details of their increased costs and charges.
We will notify the investment platform of your wish to disengage. Your investments will then be unlinked from any existing investment models or discretionary fund manager portfolios. Your investments will be moved to an execution only model. We can switch your portfolio into a life strategy fund which would rebalance. You will have the option to deposit and withdraw from your portfolio. You will incur increased costs and charges to remain on the platform charged from the platform provider themselves. Please refer to the platforms for details of the increased costs and charges.
You will have a 90-day grace period granted from the investment platform to appoint a new financial adviser should you wish. Should that time period expire you will be placed onto an execution only service. We will help you with any transfer to a newly appointed adviser.
Take me back to the homepage